What is a blog?
A blog is informal compared to a reglular website. A blog gives people's views and opinions regarding a particular topic or interest. I had to look at a make-up website and a make-up blog and assess the key differences.
I found that the blog, The London Lipgloss provided me with mainly content and was far less advertising than a regular webpage. The blog gave the viewers the chance to broadcast their opinions on the matter.
However, I also assessed the website of Clinique make-up and I noticed that the website provided me with far more detail regarding the products and also used lots of images. The website is also factual as it must provide the viewers with accurate detail as they may want to consume the products. Although you can also give your feedback on the webpage, this is not the main aim of the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment