Now this is interesting!! Looking at the image and the video gives me a very different perspective on make-up. The way you can use make-up to go from a boring everyday look to a Halloween figure is amazing. If you view this video I'm sure you will agree. As a boy I did find it difficult to get a positive outlook on make-up but this has appealed to me for future Halloweens and also any fancy dress parties I may attend.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 31 October 2012
My interest in Make-Up!
Although I have very little interest in make-up, if I was to create a blog on make-up I would look at the uses of make-up in events such as Halloween and fancy dress parties.
Now this is interesting!! Looking at the image and the video gives me a very different perspective on make-up. The way you can use make-up to go from a boring everyday look to a Halloween figure is amazing. If you view this video I'm sure you will agree. As a boy I did find it difficult to get a positive outlook on make-up but this has appealed to me for future Halloweens and also any fancy dress parties I may attend.
Now this is interesting!! Looking at the image and the video gives me a very different perspective on make-up. The way you can use make-up to go from a boring everyday look to a Halloween figure is amazing. If you view this video I'm sure you will agree. As a boy I did find it difficult to get a positive outlook on make-up but this has appealed to me for future Halloweens and also any fancy dress parties I may attend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment